Saturday, May 7, 2011
30 Ways to Celebrate Mother's Day 2011
Well, we are here to help you during the month of May – select 1, 3, 5, 7 or more ways to honor Mom and/or the Mother figures in your life. After all, Mothers Deserve More Than a Day!
1. Create a Song in Her Honor
2. Send Mom a Handwritten note each Monday for 4 weeks
3. Let her Sleep-in until noon – serve her a special "Mombrunch"
4. Spend at least 2 Uninterrupted Hours with Mom
5. Update Mom’s Room
6. Create a Memory Basket
7. Send Mom a Gift-card to her Favorite Restaurant
8. Share your favorite Childhood/Adulthood memory with Mom
9. Host a Breakfast in Honor of Mom
10. Update Mom’s Wardrobe
11. Send Mom a Talking Card - How much I Love You, Why I love You, Etc.
12. Host a Tasting Party in honor of Mom – invite a few of her friends
13. Make a Quilt Memento
14. Spend the day at a local park, garden or museum with Mom
15. Make a CD of Mom’s Favorite Songs
16. Schedule a Spa Day with Mom
17. Create a Special YouTube Video In Honor of Mom
18. Spend the Entire Day with Mom
19. Bake Cookies with Mom
20. Host a Post Mother’s Day Party for Mom and her friends
21. Plant a Flower Garden with Mom
22. Write a Love Letter to Mom
23. Watch family Movies with Mom
24. Create a YouTube Video – "Mother of My Lifetime Award 2011"
25. Create a Photo Collage – sentimental photos through the years
26. Give Mom a Gift Card to her Favorite Super Market
27. Write a Forgiveness Letter – if there are some unresolved issues
28. Send Mom Flowers on the last Day in May
29. Host a Mother Daughter PJ Party
30. Attend a Service with Mom at her place of Worship
About the Author:
This powerful "Handbook of Hindsight" guides women through their ever-unfolding personal and professional life. Alisa is an expert in the area of "Boomer" issues personally and entrepreneurially - she a co-founder/owner of a homecare agency in the southern New Jersey. Alisa also applies her 25 years in sales, marketing, customer service and business development with Fortune 100 companies in the automotive, insurance and pharmaceutical industries to deliver powerful messages to multicultural and multigenerational women throughout the country.
Contact: Alisa L. Oglesby: email@example.com www.omgwomenunited.com. Alisa L. Oglesby, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, consultant and author. Alisa is the president of OMG WomenUnited® and ALO WomenUnited®, organizations dedicated to motivate, empower and inspire women experiencing "seemingly" loss to reach within and let their "Best Journey Begin". Alisa shares her story in the newly released anthology book Empowering Transformations for Women – 40 True Stories of Purpose, Faith and Action.